In the selection of welding equipment, it is found that the equipment supplied on the market needs manual operation. When using these equipment, the operator needs to adjust the pipe position manually and clamp manually. After the welding is completed, it still needs to be disassembled by hand, so the labor intensity is higher, the production efficiency is low, and the welding quality depends on the technical level of the workers, and can not meet the needs of production.
In order to meet production requirements, the author designed an automatic production device for plastic pipe weld, the equipment can realize automatic welding, ensuring welding quality, improve production efficiency. The welding equipment is mainly composed of pipe fittings automatic conveying device, automatic feeding device, automatic neutralizing and clamping device, automatic milling welding device and automatic discharging device.
(1) pipe automatic conveying device. Pipe automatic conveying device is divided into two parts, the two parts are relatively independent. The conveyor on the left is responsible for conveying the pipe to the left, and the conveyor on the right is responsible for conveying the pipe to the right. A number of positioning blocks are arranged on the conveying chain, and the positioning blocks are synchronously moved with the conveying chain. The pipe to be welded is positioned on the positioning block and is moved along with the positioning block.
(2) automatic material fetching device. When the pipe is in place, the photoelectric switch gives the signal. Under the control of the PLC, the oscillating cylinder drives the material taking manipulator to rotate 90 degrees. After falling in place, the device is clamped down and the pipe is clamped. Then, taking the hand drive machinery fittings to rise, rise in place, rotating 180 degrees in place after the fall, the pipe into the automatic V groove of the clamping device (below and in the left side of the manipulator responsible for clamped pipe conveying device, take the left on the placement of V slot in the left side of the manipulator, right responsible for the clamped pipe conveying device, from the right on the V slot on the right side of the). When the pipe is placed on the V block, the material handling manipulator rises and rotates 90 degrees to return for the next material taking.
(3) automatic centering and clamping device. The V groove has an automatic centering effect on the cylindrical pipe fittings, and the left and right sides of the left and right sides of the pipe can be ensured to be positioned after the corresponding V block is placed. At this time, the oscillating cylinder drives the clamping manipulator to rotate 90 degrees, then drops, and the front of the clamping manipulator is provided with a V shaped block. After falling, the oscillating cylinder is connected with the positioning V block below, and the pipe is clamped.
(4) automatic milling and welding device. The automatic milling and welding device is composed of a milling device, a heating device and a transmission mechanism. The milling device is composed of an electric motor, a speed reducing device and a milling cutter disc. The two sides of the milling cutter are provided with corresponding blades, and double face cutting can be carried out at the same time. The work part heating device for heating plate, its built-in heating element and temperature measuring device and controller temperature control system coordination, the heating plate is always maintained at the predetermined temperature range; transmission mechanism is composed of rodless cylinder and its connecting device.
(5) automatic unloading device. The automatic unloading device is composed of a mechanical unloading hand and a corresponding transmission mechanism. After the welding is finished, the movable clamping jaw of the neutralizing clamping device is automatically lifted and the pipe is loosened. Unloading robot manipulator gripper will decrease, clamping, welding fittings improve after the completion of the transmission device driven by a mechanical hand with fitting right, at the specified location, will fall into the container box fittings. At the same time, the photoelectric switch sends out the signal and returns the signal of the pipe falling down to the PLC to complete the counting action. When a certain amount is reached, the container is automatically conveyed and the empty container is in place.
Changzhou is one of the non-standard automation equipment manufacturers in Germany dimensional automation technology (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. to remind you that the customized non-standard automation equipment, select the dimension in Germany, we are a company engaged in non-standard automation equipment design, production and sales as one of professional factory.